Capita are useless — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Capita are useless

Littledog10
Littledog10 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited March 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi , I am awaiting the decision on the face to face meeting  that I had on the 9th of Jan , and yesterday got a letter from capita saying  that a appointment has been booked for 20th Feb , no mention of the out come of the 9th of Jan appointment, so I phoned them to be told it could be that the computer system has lost it !! What a joke !! and that I have to phone up next Monday to see if it has been found !! I take it this is a delaying tactic from them . I have chronic leg pains, a hernia, COPD, and under the mental Health Team for trying to end it all over the past 6 mths  on more than 4 occasions . I also have sleep apnea , separated from my ex wife , struggling for money , it feels like no one cares especially  the DWP or should I say Capita . 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

Have you rang DWP? if not then i'd advise you to do this and tell them that you've had a face to face assessment and now you've been sent another appointment date.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Littledog10
    Littledog10 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Yes I have told DWP , and got told to make the complaint direct to capita , thanks so much 

• skullcap
    skullcap Posts: 169 Courageous
    ilovecats said:
    It could be that the first report was not up to standard and they will get someone else to assess you to make sure they have enough accurate information. 

They won’t tell you that though!
    Can you not apply and get a copy of that report from them? Or is it a case of them saying that lost means lost?
    Why can't they be honest and explain to the claimant what has happened?
    I've got to say that I have never lost anything that goes onto my computer over the many years and with new laptops.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.