We'd like to say hello : )) — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

We'd like to say hello : ))

Options
Constructiveway
Constructiveway Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited January 2020 in Start here and say hello!
Hiya,

We would like to greet you! I don't really expect that I'll often come to (nicely) play on your sand, but, sometimes, it can happen that we'll try to network (to find support for our campaigns, employees, or because of volunteering so feel free to get involved).

In a constructive way, we're a non-violent, non-religious, and pragmatic organisation of people passionate about human rights (equality, especially equality), the environment, and sustainable development. 

We're just starting up so don't yet run any campaigns and the beehive doesn't have any bee... but that's normal that an organizational networking and other preparations come ahead instead of improvisations : )). Thanks.  

Regards

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Constructiveway    Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of Community Champions. We guide, advise and help support members of our community.

Please if you do not mind going to tag one of our Staff members may be able to offer some support and help in anything your promoting.

Might wish to work with your organisation.

@Adrian_Scope he will be in touch with you soon.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Constructiveway

Good Morning & Welcome it’s great to meet you!!!!!

I am also a Community Champion here at Scope.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help/support you with???

@steve51
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Constructiveway and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I hope you enjoy being part of our forum.  If there is anything you need help with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Constructiveway
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hey @thespiceman@steve51, @Ails,

It's nice to read from you and meet you. Many thanks to you for welcoming me, advising me and your best wishes. The same here, vice versa, I hope you reciprocally accept my best wishes and I look ahead to see (from you) a message if you'll be collecting support for your campaigns (our shared community interests) or particular members of the community.

Best regards
  • Constructiveway
    Options
    P.s.: 
    Our contacts (attachment).

Warm regards : )

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.