Pip assessment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessment

Options
Richieinglis
Richieinglis Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi all thanks for letting me join 
I had an assessment last Monday 27th if January, I suffer from depression and anxiety which I’ve had for 3 years now since my divorce started and is still no where near being over I used to be a qualified site manager and time served carpenter I’ve worked in 13 different countries and all over the Uk on projects I had lost my home my brand new van and my job in a matter of months of each other because my wife had an affair while I was away from home on a project, 
anyway I felt my assessment went quite well but when I got a copy of the report I requested there are some abnormalities in it as she has changed what I and my mother had said and also not added things that were said to her about my condition but I did take the test online with putting her answers in and according to the result I qualify for the enhanced rate of the daily living side of it with 13 points , but still waiting for a decision to be made by dwp , any ideas on what I should ? Do I contact them or wait and see what the outcome is with the decision ? 
Kind regards Richard 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.