If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Hi, my name is mei!

meimei Posts: 1Member Listener
I would like to be a member of the community.

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Posts: 1,531Member Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mei - Welcome - you have now joined the community, so it's good to have you with us all. This is a very friendly & supportive community, which I hope you also find helpful. So, if you have any questions, please do say, as usually someone here will be able to help or advise. Just let us know if there's any way we may offer you support.
    Please do have a look around; you might try the 'All groups' or 'Recent discussions' links just to your right on this page. :)
  • janer1967janer1967 Posts: 550Member Pioneering
    Hello @mei and welcome to the community. I am a community champion. Is there anything we can help you with today. Please tell us a little bit about yourself. You will find this a very helpful and friendly community. ;)
  • steve51steve51 Posts: 6,165Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mei

Good Afternoon & Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

I am also a Community Champion here at Scope.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help/support you with??

@steve51
  • AilsAils Posts: 1,601Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mei and welcome also to the Community.  It is great to have you on board and thank you for joining us.  I hope you enjoy your time with us.  We are a friendly, supportive bunch of people.  If there is anything you need help with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Posts: 6,166Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @mei :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Posts: 7,268Administrator Scope community team
    Great to have you here @mei! :)
    Community Partner

Scope
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 5,363Administrator Scope community team
    Welcome to the community @mei. :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.