Hi, my name is Macca1234! - PIP TRIBUNAL WIN — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Macca1234! - PIP TRIBUNAL WIN

Macca1234
Macca1234 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Good morning ladies/Gents 

Thank you for allowing me to join your communtty I hope everyone is well.

I had my PIP TRIBUNAL yesterday and one, I also reported the nurse who wrote lies on my report to the NMC my partner who is a fully trained nurse was appalled at the deceit and lies this nurse told in her report during my PIP assessment, she has now been restricted has a nurse on what she can do, so if you have a PIP assessor and they lie report them to the NMC this helps at your TRIBUNAL and proves the DWP are deliberately targeting disabled and vulnerable people by using private companies they can have deniability, shocking tactics, plus have you ever noticed how they strategically place the assessment centres so you have to walk a long distance shameful Tory party who have a record of attacks on the disabled vulnerable people 

Terry 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Macca1234 Welcome to the community, I am one of the community champions here. Congratulations on your tribunal win and thank you for sharing with us your experience. It is good to hear of successful outcomes which can encourage other members. So many members comment on lies made at assessments so I am sure they will find your post informative. Please let us know if there is anything we can support you with.   
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Macca1234 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  Well done on winning your tribunal.  That is fantastic news and will be very encouraging to other members.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Macca1234, that's great news!
    Scope

• DuffersMum
    DuffersMum Community member Posts: 196 Pioneering
    Macca1234 said:
    Good morning ladies/Gents 

Thank you for allowing me to join your communtty I hope everyone is well.

I had my PIP TRIBUNAL yesterday and one, I also reported the nurse who wrote lies on my report to the NMC my partner who is a fully trained nurse was appalled at the deceit and lies this nurse told in her report during my PIP assessment, she has now been restricted has a nurse on what she can do, so if you have a PIP assessor and they lie report them to the NMC this helps at your TRIBUNAL and proves the DWP are deliberately targeting disabled and vulnerable people by using private companies they can have deniability, shocking tactics, plus have you ever noticed how they strategically place the assessment centres so you have to walk a long distance shameful Tory party who have a record of attacks on the disabled vulnerable people 

Terry 
    My assessor, also a nurse, lied and her report was full of errors and inaccuracies. I will take your advice and report her to the NMC.  Thank you for posting this.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.