• Check you're happy with the email notifications you're receiving.
• Have a look at how the community will be changing its appearance.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.
NICE Quality Standards for Adults with CP
Scope supports these newly agreed and published quality standards. The standards are:
1. To refer adults with cerebral palsy to a specialist multidisciplinary team if their ability to carry out usual daily activities deteriorates or is expected to deteriorate
2. For healthcare professionals with expertise in neuro disabilities to have an annual review with adults with cerebral palsy who have complex needs
3. For adults with cerebral palsy who want support to live independently to be referred to a professional with expertise in independent living
4. For adults with cerebral palsy who want support to work to be referred to a professional with expertise in vocational skills and independent living
5.For adults with cerebral palsy who have communication difficulties to have their need for intervention assessed by speech and language therapy services.
I would like to know your thoughts.
Specialist Information Officer - Cerebral Palsy