Hi how is everyone — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi how is everyone

Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
I've not been very active as I've been very unwell with my condition but hopefully now I will be online more ?

Comments

• Firefly123
    Firefly123 Community member Posts: 530 Pioneering
    Hi sorry you've not been well. Just listening to the crazy wind outside its so very loud x
  • Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    Hi Tammyjane, so sorry to see you have been unwell. , I hope you are feeling a bit better soon. 
    I have been so lucky this winter , no chest infections , mind you, I have not been out the door since October.  I hope you are well soon .?
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Tammy, sorry to hear you`ve not been too good and I hope you are improving.

I`m ok ta...just waiting to see what occurs next with my care agency. All the carers are fed up of rotas being muddled or changed at the last minute. Some of them are leaving and I hate this uncertainty.

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Tammyjane33   Sorry to hear this my friend have missed you.

Love the posts you write.

Here is from me through air waves and internet some flowers from  the virtual reality florist, to give you some self esteem and a speedy recovery.

Please anything I can help you to recover you know you can always ask, me. You on my prayer list as is any one in my heart.

Who is on here a part of my friends and friendship.

Have lot of recipes, diet and nutrional advice and fabulous food to be helping.

Please take care your important, take it easy.

Small steps.

Your friend.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to hear you haven't been very well @Tammyjane33! Please take it easy and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
    Scope

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Currently battling Storm Ciara. There is a unconfirmed report some trees are damaged as well. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.