Hello! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello!

Lizzie111
Lizzie111 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hello, 

I am Liz, nice to meet you all. ?

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Lizzie111 how are you doing today? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lizzie111 - I'd also like to welcome you to this supportive & friendly community. It's nice to meet you too.
    Do you have any questions at all? :)
  • Lizzie111
    Thank you for the welcome. ?

I joined to ask for some PIP tribunal hearing advice but I am in Scotland and I see this site is for advice in England and Wales only. ?
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @Lizzie111 Hello and Welcome to the community I am a community Champion here. Someone may be able to answer your question about PIP tribunal even though you are in Scotland it may be worth a try asking the quetion
  • Lizzie111
    janer1967 said:
    @Lizzie111 Hello and Welcome to the community I am a community Champion here. Someone may be able to answer your question about PIP tribunal even though you are in Scotland it may be worth a try asking the quetion
    Think you! I’ll do that. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,358 Disability Gamechanger
    Lizzie111 said:
    Thank you for the welcome. ?

I joined to ask for some PIP tribunal hearing advice but I am in Scotland and I see this site is for advice in England and Wales only. ?

HI and welcome,

I'm one of the community champions here on scope and i'm here to help and advise others. We have lots of members on the community that are also from Scotland because we welcome anyone here.

I have a wide range of benefit knowledge and have helped thousands of people here on the community. Please ask any questions you have and i'll do my best to advise you further.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.