Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

Assessment

Just had assessment today was horrendous he asked my height I suffer from depression and anxiety not little legs pathetic didn't care one bit about me 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 19,440 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't think it went well. It's difficult to predict anything at this stage. If you wait a week then ring DWP to request a copy of the assessment report to be sent to you. This will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be because they mostly go with the report.

Fingers crossed that the right decision will be made for you. Good luck.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Administrator Posts: 7,409 Scope community team
    Sorry to read about your experience @Ghuds02. Hopefully it won't have been as bad as it felt. Let us know when you hear anything. :)
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • Ghuds02Ghuds02 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    I sure will my friend, they are ruthless bullies 
Sign in or join us to comment.