Brain damage — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Brain damage

gracenorah
gracenorah Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello my name is clare and I am new to this group thank you 4 years ago I got told my brain was in my neck since then I have had half my brain skull and spine cut out. In hull there is just no help for people like me just wondering if any body else like with something like this x

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @gracenorah Welcome to the community I am a community champion here at scope, its always nice to greet new members. Can I ask what sort of help you are looking for so we can point you in the right direction. In the meantime here is a link you may find helpful Brain Injury - Headway - The Brain Injury Association Website: https://www.headway.org.uk/ Helpline: 0808 800 2244 Email: helpline@headway.org.uk  I hope some of our members may have more information for you. Have a good look round the site and feel free to comment on posts and ask any questions

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.