Received written report — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Received written report

Ldavies
Ldavies Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, today I received my written report from my home visit. On the report there is no points scored. Can one help me? I started this claim in November and still non of the wiser

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

There will be no points awarded in the report and they won't be added. This is because the report is a recommendation only, although they usually go with it.

Somewhere in the report there will be dots next to the activities/descriptors. Use the PIP self text here http://www.mybenefitsandwork.co.uk/pip/indexxx.php and put the dots from the report into that test and it will add up any points that may have been recommended.

You'll still have to wait for the decision but you'll have some idea once that is done.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • MobileGames
    MobileGames Community member Posts: 123 Pioneering
    @Ldavies. Now you have a month to request the MR. Ring up the DWP to request it and then send in your reasons,backed up with examples of why you don't agree with their decision. Have you thought of going to the CAB for assistance? 
  • MobileGames
    MobileGames Community member Posts: 123 Pioneering
    Do you have a CPN or support worker,or a relative or friend that can help you put it together as well? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    @Ldavies. Now you have a month to request the MR. Ring up the DWP to request it and then send in your reasons,backed up with examples of why you don't agree with their decision. Have you thought of going to the CAB for assistance? 

No decision's been made yet. I think what Ldavies meant was that the points weren't added in the report, they didn't actually mean they didn't score any points, at least that's how i read it. The MR can't be requested until a decision's been made.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @ poppy123456, I read the post the same as yourself, must wait for the official award confirmation letter. But there is nothing stopping you getting evidence ready for an MR if required as the Award letter is not going to arrive for a few weeks. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    A warm welcome to the community @Ldavies. Have you managed to have a look at the PIP self test Poppy recommended?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Ldavies. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.