P.S. Happy Valentines — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

P.S. Happy Valentines

Options
Bettahm
Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
I forgot it was Valentines.
Those that read this and are celebrating with a partner this evening, have a good one x

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Happy Valentines o you, I couldn't get to my front door this morning for all the cards put through the letter box lol (I wish)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Happy Valentines Day to everyone!  My hubby and I don't really bother so much with it now, but it is my birthday so I am at least guaranteed a card and gift, lol!  Feeling a bit old tonight so just having a quiet one.  Hope everyone has a nice evening.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Bettahm
    Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Happy Birthday @Ails !
    Hope you're having a lovely one.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,658 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Happy valentines to all, had a huge disappointment today, as we had dad's funeral yesterday on Sunday I ordered a dozen red roses to be delivered from m&s thinking they would be the best,sadly they weren't but I still got a kiss for effort from she who must always be obeyed.
    x
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A very Happy Birthday Ails. I hope you enjoyed your day!
    @woodbine - It must be a very difficult time for you; I know how much you've said your Dad meant to you. You will carry him always in your heart; that's what matters.
  • Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    Options
    Happy Birthday Ails .... ?
    A very hard time indeed for you Woodbine ...May god give you and your family strength and may your dad rest in peace .
    We ( my wife and i) have never be bothered in the past with valentines day , and if I started after 50 years together , my wife would wonder what I had been up to ?? Just another con to get money out of people by the big companies . If you ordered Rose's from M&S and they were poor , let them know and also tell them how upset you were at the quality of a product from you 'favourite 'store . 

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry for the late post everyone and thank you for the lovely birthday wishes.  Yes, I had a nice quiet day with hubby thanks.
    @woodbine, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  My thoughts are with you and your family.  That was so lovely of you to send your wife red roses.  Very romantic.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.