If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

What ae your plans for the half term

janer1967janer1967 Posts: 436Member Pioneering
hi all , what have you got planned for half term. My son and I are going to do some baking pain au chocolat , brownies , smores. Also a day out to the cinema to see Call of the wild. Happy holidays everyone

Replies

• AilsAils Posts: 1,518Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Enjoy your half term with your son @janer1967!  Hope you have a fab time as it sounds great!  Not got any kids myself so just the usual week for me.  Happy Half Term!  :smiley:
  • woodbinewoodbine Posts: 317Member Pioneering
    We have our 6 year old grandson Charlie coming to stay mon-fri as mums working, he's really no trouble but it's not easy to keep him occupied in the bad weather, i'm sure we'll think of a few things.
  • janer1967janer1967 Posts: 436Member Pioneering
    @woodbine that's great cant beat time with grandkids enjoy your week. Build a tent out of sheets and furniture and let him have picnic inside it 
  • DaveTheWaspDaveTheWasp Posts: 25Member Connected
    Our daughters' school was unexpectedly closed all of this week due to a burst water pipe, so we did most of our planned half term activities (baking cakes and cookies, building cars out of cardboard boxes, lots of arts and crafts), so I'm not entirely sure what we're going to now that it's half term!
  • janer1967janer1967 Posts: 436Member Pioneering
    @DaveTheWasp sounds like you had a fun week with the predicted weather looks like more indoor activities this week too   
  • April2018momApril2018mom Posts: 2,633Member - under moderation Disability Gamechanger
    In no particular order:
    We are going to a V day party tomorrow. Sunday we are resting at home. On Monday, we are attending a local music workshop as a family. Tuesday, we will probably do some reading and baking. On Wednesday we will do some lessons.

Thursday- no plans apart from a long walk
    Friday- late night disco with friends
    Saturday- trip out of town for seven days
    Sunday- hotel 
  • DaveTheWaspDaveTheWasp Posts: 25Member Connected
    @janer1967 It was great fun, we made another batch of cookies yesterday, although they never last long here!  I think we might also take the chance to look through all the girls' toys and sort out a bunch to donate - they've got waaay more than they play with!
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Posts: 7,189Administrator Scope community team
    My sister currently has a friend round... the fact they are quiet is concerning!  :D
    Chloe
    Online Community Officer
Sign in or join us to comment.