DWP GB FP LP FUNDI Payment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DWP GB FP LP FUNDI Payment

mur212
mur212 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I received a unknown payment as I see others did to,

But I'm on esa it doesn't state the benifet just says DWP GB FP LP FUNDI 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

Have you recently had a work capability assessment? is the payment your usual amount or a different one? Are you due an ESA payment?

It's to do with your ESA and sounds like a manual payment but to be honest, we can only guess what it's for and to know for sure you'll need to ring them on Monday, if the payment is different to your usual amount and you weren't due a payment.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mur212
    mur212 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I'm due my ESA Monday n it's similar but it's never  ever said what it does  
     ?  Plus never have I been paid early 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    If you haven't had a work capability assessment recently then i have no idea what it can be. I'm afraid you'll need to wait until Monday and then ring them.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mur212 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I hope you managed to phone the DWP and found a solution to your query.  Please let us know if we can be of any further help/support to you.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.