If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Hi, my name is Creamtea!

CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 2Member Listener
Hi, found Scope by Googling ‘abnormal sniff test’ and the phrenic nerve thread appeared, very helpful to read of other peoples’ symptoms and how they cope with it. 

Replies

• thespicemanthespiceman Posts: 6,036Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Creamtea   Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of Community Champions.. We guide, advise and help, support members.

Please have a look around our forum, we are friendly.

Please ask any questions, some one will know.

Please enjoy your time with the Community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
  • janer1967janer1967 Posts: 550Member Pioneering
    @Creamtea Hello and welcome to the community, great user name btw I love a cream tea. Glad you found the site and it was helpful for you. Its always nice to see new members here. Have a look around and feel free to join in discussions, and let us know if there is anything you want help with 
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 2Member Listener
    Hi thespiceman and janer1967
    Thankyou for the friendly welcome, so nice to meet you.
    I should now search for the right section of the forum to learn more about this.
  • chiariedschiarieds Posts: 1,531Member Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 15
    Hi @Creamtea - Welcome to this very supportive & friendly community from me too. I'm pleased you stumbled upon this forum, as did I a while ago. Please do say if there's anything we can help you with. You can just ask/say here. :)
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Posts: 7,268Administrator Scope community team
    Welcome to the community @Creamtea! Loving the username. :)
    Community Partner

Scope
  • AilsAils Posts: 1,601Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Creamtea and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and so glad you found us and that we could be of some help to you.  I hope you enjoy your time on the forum and meet some new friends along the way.  We are a friendly and supportive bunch of people.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
Sign in or join us to comment.