Hi, my name is teddychapp21! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is teddychapp21!

Options
teddychapp21
teddychapp21 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm new to this site 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @teddychapp21 - I'm pleased to be the first to welcome you to this very supportive & friendly community. Thank you for joining us all. Please say if there's anything we may be able to help you with, as there's usually someone who can help or advise. :)
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @teddychapp21 how has your weekend been? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @teddychapp21 Hello and welcome to the community, its nice to greet new members. Have a good look round and feel free to join in any discussions.

Is there anything we can help you with at this time ? Maybe you would like to tell us a little bit about yourself
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @teddychapp21 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I hope you find our forum to be useful to you and you enjoy your time with us.  If there is anything you need to know then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.