Hi, my name is Twinky30! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Twinky30!

Twinky30
Twinky30 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I Suffer from Sub   Acute Dengration on the spinal cord due to B12 Defincency. Asthma and have breathing problems and have to use non invasive Home Ventilation at home at night.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Twinky30 and thank you for sharing this with us. I have vitamin B12 deficiency too. Let us know if we can help you with anything :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,926 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

I've also joined that B12 deficiency club too. If you have any questions you'd like answering about anything then please do ask and i'm sure someone will be able to advise you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    A warm welcome to the community @Twinky30  I’m Emma, please let me know if I can help you with anything at all.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Twinky30 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I'm sorry to hear of your health struggles.  You will receive a lot of support and friendship on the forum so please feel free to chat to us anytime.  There will always be someone on here to listen.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and look forward to seeing you on here.  If you need any help/support with anything then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.