• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!
• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.
What was your experience of the DWP?
Government advisory body wants your feedback on how it works with disabled people
The Social Security Advisory Committee (SSAC), who are a group of experts that provides independent advice to the Department for Work and Pensions on the benefits system, are seeking the views of disabled people on how Government engages with them in designing policies and processes which affect them.If you have engaged with DWP in the past (or are doing so at present), then the SSAC want to hear about:
- Your experiences of doing so
- What happened as a result of your engagement with Government?
- Is there anything DWP could have done better?
Equally, if you have never engaged with DWP in the past, but feel that you could contribute to their work, then the SSAC want to know how they could better engage with disabled people.
The full list of questions the SSAC are asking can be found here - https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/how-should-dwp-involve-disabled-people-in-changing-how-it-works/how-should-dwp-involve-disabled-people-in-changing-how-it-works
Any questions please email r[email protected]
Any responses should be sent to [email protected] or sent to:The Committee SecretarySocial Security Advisory Committee
If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.