Hi, my name is nineinchnail! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is nineinchnail!

nineinchnail
nineinchnail Community member Posts: 12 Courageous
Hello all
suffer from level 4 heart failure not sure what else to say yet

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @nineinchnail - Welcome to the community, & thank you for saying a little about yourself. This community, I've found, is both very supportive & helpful, with very friendly members. So, may I say, that if you have any questions, there's usually someone here that may help/advise.
    We all do our best to support each other, which is what this community is about. So, please if we can help or support you in any way, please do say, & thank you for joining. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @nineinchnail and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  Please feel free to look around the site and join in any discussions that you find interesting.  As @chiarieds has said, we are friendly on here.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and look forward to seeing you on the forum.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • nineinchnail
    Thank you both I am going to try and post in the coffee lounge fingers crossed 
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Great!  I look forward to reading your post.  Any problems then please just give us a shout.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • nineinchnail
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Please post in any section you wish, or talk here, either or both is absolutely fine! I look forward to hearing from you too. :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.