Accessors report — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Accessors report

Juliette1
Juliette1 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
Hi
I'm currently on enhanced for both 
I was awarded 2 years ago with award running out in march
I did my review Dec 2019 and scored 0
I sent in further evidence 
I rang the other day to be told the delay is because they had to sent the evidence and report back to the accessor 
Can anyone explain why 
Thanks 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger

Hello, Juliette1,  one possibility of the delay maybe that the evidence you submitted was. Compelling enough for the award to remain the same and the extra evidence has meant that the assessment report was wrongly written / recorded and a new award will be made. You may find that by requesting a copy of your assessment report then you can see what was written and on receiving it you can see what your award may should be but you still have to wait for the official notification letter from the DWP. 
  • Juliette1
    I have a copy of the report 
    I scored 0 on everything 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,320 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2020
    Hi,

For the MR it will be a different decision maker looking at the report/evidence and sometimes the reports are returned to the health assessment providers. It doesn't mean anything other than it's been returned.

Hopefully you won't be waiting too long but there's no timescales.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Juliette1
    I'm not going mr
    This is a review 
    Been getting pip for 2 years enhanced 
    The review report and my evidence have been sent back to accessor after scoring 0 on the report 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,320 Disability Gamechanger
    Oh sorry i misread that. Then yes, it has been known for the report to be returned to the health assessment providers for query.
    It still doesn't mean anything other than it's been returned.

I've heard the decision has still gone with the original report.  Also i've heard some things have been changed and a few points have been scored. Whether this will happen for you, i've no idea and all you can do is wait.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.