Hi, my name is falseknees! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is falseknees!

falseknees
falseknees Community member Posts: 1 Listener
i would like to get in touch with the person who wants to start up her own fibro group myself and my daughter are both sufferers and we are interested

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Im not sure who you are looking to find, maybe have a look in the fibro group and here to see if this can help.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @falseknees and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I too am not sure who you are trying to find, but as @janer1967 suggests, maybe look on the fibro group on here to see if you can find them.  Have you also thought about trying Facebook to see if you can find a fibro support group on there too if you aren't successful here?  Just a thought as I know there are many different groups on Facebook.  I hope you manage to find the person you are looking for anyway.  If we can be of any further help/support to you then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @falseknees - Welcome to this very great community. Just a thought, but there are a lot of people on Scope who have fibromyalgia, so you may very well find some good support here anyway as this is quite a large community.
    You are most welcome to talk here as there's usually someone around, & altho we have varying disorders, we often share much in common. If you need any help/advice, please do say.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.