Lwrca — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lwrca

xxxxx
xxxxx Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi i was put in a support group of lwrca last july as sick notes went in march 19 i was reassessed  asits a new mental illness claim i made new claim feb 19 do i still recieve mylwrca as not sure the assessment  said it was  a update  at reassessment 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,355 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

I'm a little confused by your question and it's not clear if you've been sent more work capability assessment forms for a review of your LCWRA award. If you've had a review then you'll need to wait for a decision to be made on that.

I'm also not sure if you receive ESA or UC. If it's UC then the decision will be uploaded onto your journal once it's made. You'll continue to receive the LCWRA amount until a decision's been made.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @xxxxx. I hope Poppy's been able to answer your question but if you're still unsure please don't hesitate to give us more information and we'll try to help you. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • xxxxx
    Im still cofused just wanted to know if im already in lwrca group  since last year is it on going as they wanted a update but nothing has changed except meds have gone up
  • Adrian_Scope
    edited March 2020
    It's an ongoing until the next reassess you @xxxxx. When you are reassessed they can choose to change your group. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • xxxxx
    Hi i received a message to look in my journal i did and theres a letter attached i have told them to post as my phone not compatablr but i onlyhad my reassessment  on march 4th and its now only march 9this this good or bad i wain lwrca group with no change
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Sometimes decisions are made fairly quickly, it doesn’t mean anything else other than a decisions been made. You can ring UC and they will tell you what the decision is if you’re unable to read the letter in your phone. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Have you managed to find out what the letter said @xxxxx?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.