Help with my iPad — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help with my iPad

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
Hello 

i have an Apple iPad I am using the pages when this dialogue box came up and I can not connect to my iCloud Drive 
I would appreciate if anyone in the community can help me 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Has this happened before @Globster?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No It has not happened before I appreciate anyone help 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Okay, has the app recently been updated or needs updating? I'm not too familiar with Apple products, only Samsung, I hope another member can resolve this for you :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,680 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Looks like you are trying to connect to a WebDAV. Do you have one?

If not you maybe clicked it by accident? Just press cancel and choose another destination - iCloud Drive or “on my iPad”.
  • Globster
    Options
    Yes I do but I don’t know what to put in the details to put in the dialogue box came up and I can not connect to my iCloud Drive on iPad or iPhone 

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,680 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry I’m not sure then as not used it myself :/ hope you manage to sort it out.

I have used Apple’s support forum in the past and found it very helpful. Maybe you could ask there?

https://discussions.apple.com/welcome
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Have you managed to sort it out @Globster?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Globster
    Options
    Hello Adrian 
    I have not been able to sort it out 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.