Hi, my name is nikki17! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is nikki17!

Options
nikki17
nikki17 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have hsp (spg11) I get Botox in my legs in my calf’s and shins every 3 months. I gotten Botox for the first time in my inner thighs last Wednesday 11th cause my legs are getting worse. Friday morning I woke up with so much pain in my thighs where I can’t even lift my legs. I can walk with no pain . Just if I sit or lay down. I called the doctor that did the botox and he is staying it’s not from the botox. I’m not sure what to do. It is now Monday the 16th 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,038 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI and welcome,

Unfortunately, we not not medically trained here and will not be able to give you any medical advice. Therefore, i'd advise you to speak to your GP who will be able to advise you further.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @nikki17 - Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to read you're in so much pain; as advised, please do speak to your GP/consultant. I hope you get some answers soon.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome, I am sorry to hear about your pain, have you managed to get any help from speaking to your GP

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.