Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Concerned about the Coronavirus?

We've put together some helpful information and advice about Covid-19 on our website.

You can also read about: improving your wellbeing, getting food and essentials and claiming benefits during this time.

Hi, my name is figspowart!

figspowartfigspowart Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi everyone, I am new to the community. I'm mum to two young men with special needs. My eldest has Tuberous Sclerosis and my youngest ASD and ADHD. Really looking forward to learning more and sharing tips and advice with other members. Seems like a good time to join an online community with social isolation potentially looming!

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 1,693 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @figspowart - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining, & sharing about your family. Indeed it seems like a good time for us all to chat here especially. Altho we all have different disabilities, or family members with these, we do all support & care for each other. So, good to have you here, & I hope you enjoy being part of this great community. If you have any questions, please do say. :)
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 705 Pioneering
    Hello and welcome to the community its nice to see new members here. Have a good look round the site and feel free to join  in any discussions
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Administrator Posts: 5,623 Scope community team
    Welcome to the community @figspowart.
    You can check out our community guidelines if you've got a spare minute and don't be afraid of jumping in and taking part in our recent discussions.
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.