disciplinary dismissal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

disciplinary dismissal

Options
Mati1974
Mati1974 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2020 in Work and employment
My problem is I have been dismissed disciplinary action. One of the employees accused me of sexual harassment. An incident occurred. I was a production worker. This person approached me and accidentally threw jam at her on a protective apron. around her breasts. I reflexively cleaned this place. I didn't think about touching her. It does not belong to women who have breasts. I apologized to her. She found the case settled. She accepted my apology. At the witnesses. After a few days I found out that she reported the matter to the manager. I was suspended and then disciplined. Affairs went to the police. I have been cleared of the charges. I learned that I am not the first person she accuses of harassment. This person is known by the police for such things. I am an old man. I have a wife and a granddaughter. Is there any possibility that my papers would not show disciplinary dismissal because of sexual abuse?
I would not like to explain this past situation to every new employer. I've been fired.I also think that I was treated unfairly. My ex-boss didn't want to hear my explanation. Where is the presumption of innocence here? I was a good employee on every call. I was terribly disappointed.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.