Making a journal and other crafts — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Making a journal and other crafts

Options
painter
painter Community member Posts: 52 Pioneering
edited March 2020 in Coffee lounge
Into journal making the last few months.  Love to paint and create and decided to have a go at another craft.
i made a couple smallish ones at Xmas- sold them too! Made a **** one with dragonfly design papers

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Amazing! How is it going @painter
    Scope

• deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    Options
    I am a craftworker and do all sorts of things but I have decided to concentrate on painting at the moment. I usually sell my work in a local craft shop but that has fallen flat on its face since the virus! Fortunatley I have got my tax credits and pip to fall back on I don't know how I would  survive without them. I don't understand why the government have only just decided to help self employed people and why it will take till July it seems so unfair. It seems like the government almost feels that we are second class citizens! 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.