Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Concerned about the Coronavirus?

We've put together some helpful information and advice about Covid-19 on our website.

You can also read about: improving your wellbeing, getting food and essentials and claiming benefits during this time.

confused over recycling

deb74deb74 Member Posts: 532 Pioneering
Yesterday was recycling day. I have just gone to move my recycle boxes and the paper and plastic boxes were both empty but the food recycling has not been taken. I saw the guys collect the boxes and I know one of then looked in my food recycle bucket but left the food bag in the bucket. I am not sure why. This has never happened before!

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 18,500 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

We wouldn't be able to tell you why it wasn't collected. I'd advise you to contact your local council to tell them.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • deb74deb74 Member Posts: 532 Pioneering
Sign in or join us to comment.