Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Concerned about the Coronavirus?

We've put together some helpful information and advice about Covid-19 on our website.

You can also read about: improving your wellbeing, getting food and essentials and claiming benefits during this time.

Hi, my name is sunny5!

sunny5sunny5 Member Posts: 1 Listener
hi - I am new 

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Community champion Posts: 6,301 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @sunny5 how are you doing today? :)
    Community Champion
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Abdi_ScopeAbdi_Scope Member, DPO Posts: 95 Courageous

Hi @sunny5!- a good name for a lovely day.

Welcome to the community and taking the time to join us. We have many helpful pages which are grouped under a variety of subject headings - feel free to look around and post your concern or question on those boards. If you can’t find a board, feel free to let us know your specific concern and we will try to redirect you. Or for simple chat see what is going on in the Coffee Lounge

• chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 1,693 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sunny5 - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community from me too. Please do look around as Abdi says, & join in with any discussions. You're also most welcome to chat here any time, & do please say if you have any questions, as there's usually someone here who will be able to help. Have you had a good day? :)
Sign in or join us to comment.