Eco activism — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Eco activism

Kit_
Kit_ Community member Posts: 31 Connected
Hi everyone, 
I've been interested in/concerned about environmental and social issues for a while and I decided to join some activist groups in January but I've found that they don't always make much time for accessibility or disability issues. I'm wondering if anyone else has had experiences of activist groups, good or bad, that they are willing to share or if anyone wishes they could join a group but can't get them to make the accommodations they need?
I also have a discord (group chat app) dedicated to this discussion so anyone is welcome to join and can ask for an invite link.

Sorry everyone this seems to have posted..a few more times than I'd like!

Comments

• Kit_
    Kit_ Community member Posts: 31 Connected
    Can a moderator please delete all but the last of these posts? It kept giving me an error message saying it couldn't post and to retry but obviously they had been posting after all and now there are too many of them!

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Kit_, thank you for sharing this, really interesting! Just to let you know, I have removed all of your duplicate posts. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.