Hi, my name is Animalover22! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Animalover22!

Animalover22
Animalover22 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2020 in Start here and say hello!
I was married husband passed away February now my son leaves with me I have spina biffida Ms asthmatic I like crafts and never will give it up I like music animals arching TV I don't smoke I don't drink I am kind honest caring gentle and trustworthy I have to be hoisted in and out of bed my email is [removed by moderator] so anyone want to make friends just email me please

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

I'm sorry to hear this. We are a very friendly group, please do have a look around. However, scope do not allow the use of personal information, which includes email addresses, this is to protect you. Please edit your post and remove your email address. I have reported your post to admin just incase you don't know how to edit your comment and they will remove your email address as soon as they can.

Take care and keep safe.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Animalover22   Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing, sorry to hear about your husband.

We are a friendly community, supportive and offer compassion and empathy.

Please have a look around our website.  Plenty of new friends.

My friend @Ails has lots things in common with you and is a member of our Community Champions team.

I am sure be happy to give a lot of support as other members of our community.

Please can I say one aspect of our forum is no personal details no Email addresses or mobile telephone numbers.

Sorry to tell you this, our rules.  Had to speak to our moderator to remove your personal email.

We have to keep every one safe on the forum, please have a look at our community guide and community rules if not sure how to post or any problems.

Understand if you do have a problem please contact me or any one from the team and members on the forum  be glad to help.

Be supportive any questions.  Please ask happy to answer and help.

Please take care and safe.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @Animalover22   Glad to have you here. Unfortunately,  you’ll need to remove your email address as we can’t have personal information on here for safety reasons.  If you need any help navigating the community or have any questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.
  • Denise11
    Denise11 Community member Posts: 99 Pioneering
    Hello Animalover22   Welcome to the community. I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  Life must be extremely difficult for you now.   I know because my husband died 11 years ago. Had your's been ill, for long?  I would like to be friends with you, if that's alright?  You can tell me as much or as little as you like.  Or tell me what crafts you do?  Anything, just email me through this website.
    Kind regards
  • Tony60
    Tony60 Community member Posts: 19 Connected
    Just a thought, maybe they could put a live chat room on here.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Animalover22 - I just wanted to add my welcome also. Thank you for joining & saying a little about yourself. I'm very sorry to read about your husband; it must be very difficult for you. Please look around the forum & join in with any discussions.
  • Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 265 Pioneering

Dear @Animalover22 - I am ever sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. It is a challenging time. Scopes community is here for you.

Welcome and if we can help in anyway just let us know. You may find some interesting subjects in our coffee lounge and find some interesting subjects to comment on.

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @Animalover22. I'm sorry you've suffered such a recent tragedy and I can't imagine how you must feel. If there's anything we can do to support you, please don't hesitate to ask.

In the meantime, as this is a public forum and viewable not just by the people posting here, I've removed your email address in line with our community guidelines.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.