Poem important about isolating coronavirus — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem important about isolating coronavirus

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger
  Poem important about isolating coronavirus

So listen to the government and stay at home to stop the spread of the Coronavirus

Experts are advising, so people need to heed the warning.

Let’s stop the transition of the Coronavirus

Foolishly, the people are disobeying the government’s requests 

Isolated at home 

Stay at home and help stop the curve of the virus 

On the positive side you can spend time with your family 

Let’s check on our elderly neighbours and elderly family members during isolation time 

Are you ready to talk to an elderly person by phone because they may not have any family members to talk to?

Time on your hands to do what you love and are passionate about?

I have a feeling it is allowing many people to show off their talent on videos that are going viral on social media platforms, which are bringing smiles to many people’s faces at a difficult time for the country to combat the coronavirus

Okay, just stay safe 

Now it’s our time to do our bit to stand together combating the coronavirus

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Tagged:

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.