Advice — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Advice

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
I am thinking of creating a video for Twitter
I would appreciate any suggestions on what the video should be about?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• guthix
    guthix Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hello the best thing to make a video about is something you enjoy making. I'm a youtube video maker have had mild success. The best thing to do is talk about what you love. Most of all dont be disheartened if you dont get many views at first. Its expected! Views come with time..
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    I think @guthix's advice is actually really important. Start off doing something you love or is important to you and worry about the other stuff down the road.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello 
    My first video on how having a disability has not stop me from achieving my dreams as I want to inspire other people with disability that can achieve their dreams 

I would appreciate to hear what the community think of my idea 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• guthix
    guthix Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    That sounds great to me! Could be a cool video! Feel free to send me it when you've finished it and I will check it out :D
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Make sure to send us a link @Globster. We'd definitely like to see it.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    How are you getting on with this @Globster? :)
    Scope

• Globster
    Hello to all the Scope community
    I hope you are all keeping safe and well?
    I just know I will post the video in the next few days 
    I will also be posting a positive song I have written about people with disabilities following the dream I made a song using the GarageBand programme to create the song I have never written a song before in my life but lockdown is giving opportunity to do different thing which I have done before 

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    This sounds fab, @Globster!  I look forward to seeing your video.  Good luck with it!  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Globster
    Hello Scope community 
    Please find a positive  song about having cerebral palsy
    I look forward to hearing what the community think about my song
    I will be posting the video shortly 

• Globster
    Hello Scope community 

• Globster
    Hello Scope community 

• Globster
    Hello Scope community 

• Globster
    Hello Scope community 

• Globster
    Hello Scope community 

• Globster
    Hello Scope community 

• Globster
    Hello Scope community 

• Globster
    Hello Scope community 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.