Hello my name is john — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello my name is john

JohnMumford1974
JohnMumford1974 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I am also a NHS responder for whitmore reans Wolverhampton west Midlands

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JohnMumford1974 - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. I'm sure I'll not be the only one to thank you enormously for the work you do, especially at this very difficult time. Please, if we can help & support you too, just let us know. It may be as simple as chatting here which you can do at any time, as there's usually someone here. :)
  • JohnMumford1974
    JohnMumford1974 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you so very much 
  • Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 265 Pioneering

JohnMumford1974 - I wanted to add my voice to this and say a huge thank you to you and your colleagues for all you do on the front lines. We have been clapping at 8 for all of you! 

What is is that you do for the service? How did you hear about Scope and what subjects are you interested in? If you feel comfortable, feel free to tell us a little more about yourself. For now - welcome :smile:

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Thanks for joining us here @JohnMumford1974. :smile:
    I can't put into the words how enamoured I am with the work you and all your colleagues across the country are doing at the moment. You're very welcome here, so please don't be shy about jumping in with our recent discussions.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.