Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Check you're happy with the email notifications you're receiving.
• Have a look at how the community will be changing its appearance.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

Online Board Games

M_AnthonyM_Anthony Community champion, Scope Volunteer Posts: 280 Pioneering
edited April 3 in Coffee lounge
I have come across and tried these multiplayer capable board games, which are good fun with the on-going lockdown. I hope you enjoy them if you try them out!

These games are against guest players online, or your friends. Just enter a Nickname and click find opponent. or play with a friend.

Tic Tac toe:

Connect 4:

Battleship:

These games at crazygames can be against another guest player, your friends, or the computer

Chess:

Dominos:

Tagged:

Replies

• guthixguthix Member Posts: 3 Listener
  • Abdi_ScopeAbdi_Scope DPO, Scope Posts: 236 Pioneering

@M_Anthony -Thanks for this - I think I will try out some of these this weekend! My boys are running out of patience with what we have I think hahah :smiley: Ive also seen people playing Pictionary, Charades and Hangman over platforms like Zoom, Skype and Google Meet.

It’s great to see people making the effort and being inventive in order to have contact and interaction at this time. Thanks for the suggestions :smile:

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Administrator Posts: 6,420 Scope community team
    What a brilliant idea for a thread.
    iMessage games are a great way of connecting with people you know but can't be with in person at the moment.

We used to play a game called Scribble Chat which was essentially a combination of Pictionary and Chinese whispers. I think it's stopped working now, but there are many other games you can play through iMessage on the App Store, including the very creatively named 'Letter Fridge'.
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
  • Bridget14Bridget14 Member Posts: 58 Courageous
    Thanks for the list of games. That is one thing I shall miss I have always loved board games and the interaction. 
    Now hopefully I shall be able to play with family. 
    Keep safe
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Administrator Posts: 8,360 Scope community team
    Love this idea @M_Anthony
    Community Partner
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.