Autism and Aspergers
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

hi im Dave

davenichdavenich Member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi im dave i have aurtism mental health disorders and dysleia

Replies

• Denise11Denise11 Member Posts: 72 Courageous
    Hi  Dave.  Thanks for joining us and I'm sure you will soon make a lot of new friends.  Do you have any questions  or did you just want to say hello?

Denise11
  • AilsAils Community champion Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @davenich and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  Please feel free to have a look around the site and join in any discussions that you fancy.  I hope you enjoy your time with us.  We are a friendly and supportive bunch of people.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If there is any way we can help or support you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 989 Pioneering
    Hi @davenich and welcome always good to meet new members
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 2,648 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @davenich - I'd just like to say how welcome you are here, & to thank you for joining. This is a great community, & we offer help, support, advice, or just somewhere to chat. So, please do say if you have any questions, or just join in with any of the current discussions. :)
  • Abdi_ScopeAbdi_Scope DPO, Scope Posts: 236 Pioneering

Hi @davenich - thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We have pages which are grouped under particular subject headings - feel free to look around and post your concern or question on those boards. If you can’t find a board, feel free to let us know your specific concern and we will try to redirect you.

You may find this section of interest https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/learning-disabilities-and-autism
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Administrator Posts: 7,121 Scope community team
    Welcome to the community @davenich.  How are you today?
    Have you had a look at our Coffee Lounge?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.