If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!
• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.
Stay In Workout: Accessible ways to exercise
Is it just me that is struggling to exercise at the moment?I'm conscious of maintaining the strength that I have, as well as not wanting to seize up and make pain levels higher.
Here are some resources we have found for accessible exercise that you might want to try:
- Health and wellbeing (including exercises and diet)
- Online dance classes for disabled children
- Wheelchair yogo
- Gentle stretches
- Pain management when in isolation
- Exercises you can do sitting down
This discussion has been closed.