Invisible impairments
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

Specific worsening of fibro symptoms

aim_rpaim_rp Member Posts: 7 Connected
edited April 22 in Invisible impairments
Hi, I've posted elsewhere before but something has been happening that's been impairing a lot of things and it's irritating because I can't do things that I want. My chronic fatigue has been worsening over the past 6 months and I've got a "new" symptom (I say new in quotes because it sometimes happened anyway, but now it's regular) - when I move my arms, I often feel they're really weak and I feel nauseated. I *can* still move them, but the after-effects of moving them for a little while (as you might tend to do) are unpleasant. Is this just due to lack of activity? What should I do to try and make things easier for myself? Thanks in advance.  :)
Tagged:

Replies

• Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Administrator Posts: 8,869 Scope community team
    Hi @aim_rp, how are you doing? Sorry this has been missed!
    Community Partner
    Scope
  • aim_rpaim_rp Member Posts: 7 Connected
    Hi @aim_rp, how are you doing? Sorry this has been missed!

Hello, thanks for responding. It's OK, I'd forgotten I'd posted this, actually! The nausea I had ended up getting worse and I've been put on cyclizine (and then prochlorperazine, because cyclizine didn't work) I'm still not sure why it's happening. Some medications have been mucked about with since (for other things) so I keep hoping it'll settle.
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Administrator Posts: 8,869 Scope community team
    I really hope it does settle @aim_rp! I know the constant change of medication can be exhausting enough.
    Community Partner
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.