CV shock — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

CV shock

Options
woodbine
woodbine Community member Posts: 11,663 Disability Gamechanger
We have been friends with a couple for 36 years now and just found out that his dad died at tea time from this awful virus, he'd been in a home for 12 months due to his dementia so its likely his death won't be put down to CV19.
 :'( 
2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Comments

• Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I know someone who died last week from the virus, I think the main cause of death will be his underlying symptoms exacerbated by the Covid 19 ....
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm really sorry to hear this @woodbine, that cannot be easy. Please take care and reach out if you need any support.
    Scope

• Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    Options
    So sorry to read that woodbine .....I have a friend in Croydon who lost their best friend two weeks ago ....a few days later her uncle succumbed to the virus and a few days later lost her brother ....may everyone who lost their life to Covid-19 rest in peace and may god give their families and friends strength at this terrible time. 
    Please stay safe .??

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.