Hi, my name is cupcake225! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is cupcake225!

cupcake225
cupcake225 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hello my name is cupcake i have a rare genetic condition called williams syndrome 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @cupcake225 - & welcome to this community. Thank you for joining; it's good to 'meet' you. Please join in with any of the many discussions going on, or visit our 'Coffee lounge' to chat with others. There's a link to that just to the right on this page. How are you today? :)
  • cupcake225
    cupcake225 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Im good thank you the sun is shining so i am happy 
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @cupcake225 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  So glad to hear your are enjoying the lovely sunshine.  It's great to have some warm weather for a change, isn't it?  I love your user name by the way.  Do you like cupcakes?  

I hope you enjoy your time with us.  We are a friendly bunch of people on here.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Welcome @cupcake225. How are you doing today? :smile: Is the sun still shining where you are?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.