Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Check you're happy with the email notifications you're receiving.
• Have a look at how the community will be changing its appearance.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

Myasthenia gravis

littlecheflittlechef Member Posts: 63 Courageous
edited April 30 in Coffee lounge
Hello I'm now on hear and was wondering if anyone suffers from myasthenia gravis I would love to have a chat. 

Replies

• Han_Han_ Community champion Posts: 119 Pioneering
    edited April 29
    Hi @littlechef, I don't have myasthenia gravis but just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum  :)

Please feel free to introduce yourself here.

Han
  • littlecheflittlechef Member Posts: 63 Courageous
    @Hon
    Thank you for your welcome to the forum I'm pleased to meet you hope we can catch up soon .
    Stay safe my friend .
    @Han_.
    Thank you for your welcome to the forum I'm pleased to meet you hope we can catch up soon.
    Stay safe my friend .
    @Han_.
    Thank you for your welcome to the forum I'm pleased to meet you hope we can catch up soon.
    Stay safe my friend .
    Hi! Pleased to meet you too and thank you, I hope you stay safe too.
    @Han_.
    Hello again Myasthenia Gravis is rare conditions it effects your muscles eyes and breathing you could end up in a wheelchair and if breathing gets to bad it's call a crisis and you need hospital treatment urgently . 
    Keep your self safe look forward to chatting soon .Take care 
    @littlechef thank you for explaining that to me. How are you feeling with the current covid-19 situation? 
    @Han_
    Been in self  isolation for 5 wks and going for small walks but received a call last week from doctors telling me I'm at a very high risk so can no longer go out only in my back garden, but I'm doing my best to stay safe, how are you feeling and coping with this situation it's not nice will be glad when it's all over. Stay safe. 
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Administrator Posts: 8,334 Scope community team
    Hi @littlechef, lovely to meet you. I hope you are doing okay in lockdown. :)
    Community Partner
    Scope
    @Chloe_Scope
    Hello dear friend how are you copping with this lockdown are you in self isolate or have you been put in shielding , it's difficult times for us us all ,the only thing we can do is stay safe .I'm having some breathing problems but told need to see my neurologist who should be calling me next week.fingers crossed .
    Hope you are well please stay safe .
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Administrator Posts: 8,334 Scope community team
    I hope your appointment goes okay next week @littlechef! Stay safe. :)

Community Partner
    Scope
    @Han_
    Been in self  isolation for 5 wks and going for small walks but received a call last week from doctors telling me I'm at a very high risk so can no longer go out only in my back garden, but I'm doing my best to stay safe, how are you feeling and coping with this situation it's not nice will be glad when it's all over. Stay safe. 
    I'm glad you're able to stay safe and that you have a back garden also. I hope your appointment with your neurologist goes well. 

I am also mainly staying at home, going for walks occassionally. Thanks for asking!
    Hi @littlechef, how are you doing? 
Sign in or join us to comment.