Not heard anything since Feb — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Not heard anything since Feb

Jmeg
Jmeg Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited May 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello I'm wandering if anyone can advise me. I get pip for several conditions that effect my everyday living. On the 13 march I received a text following a review I'd sent to them in February. Since the text I've not heard anything from them. I've been really anxious about it. Can anybody offer some advice. Thanks jmeg

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Jmeg and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling anxious at not hearing from DWP re your PIP for some time, as this is understandable.  However, please try not to worry as most things are taking a little longer just now with the current Coronavirus situation.  However, you could try phoning them for an update on 0800 121 4433.  Quieter times for phoning are between 8-9 am and 5-6 pm.  I hope this helps somewhat.  Please let us know how you get on.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Jmeg
    Jmeg Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thanks so much Alis 
    I'll hang on and wait as I'm not so keen on calling them. At least I'm still getting my usual amount. Jmeg
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Ok, no problem, @Jmeg.  Glad to hear you are still getting the usual amount.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.