Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

Video Games

DragonslayerDragonslayer Member Posts: 41 Courageous
Hi there
I'm a 67 year old guy who loves playing video games. To some, maybe many, that might seem strange for someone of my age to do so, thinking it's more for the younger generation. But I love playing and have done so for years. I keep up with all the latest released games and play for hours at a time. 
My wife doesn't mind and I have a designated place upstairs to play.
I was wondering if anyone else have any similar pastimes and would like to discuss thoughts on them
Thanks
Alan (Dragonslayer)

Replies

• irishmanirishman Member Posts: 9 Listener
    edited May 1
    Hi alan aka the dragonslayer :smile:

I am a 29 year old man and i am in love with rocketleague or fifa 20 :smile:

My fiance turned my games room into a make up room so now i have the whole of the livingroom to game and i love it! :smiley:

Decky (irishman)
  • Crumbled72Crumbled72 Member Posts: 31 Courageous
    Me and my partner are both gamers, PS4 MMO RPG's and others too. Its one type of escapism I guess.. For my partner it is a lifeline with his social anxiety and depression, for me mostly just fun.
    The pandemic has changed so many people's lives, for us it's practically normal life, just to way to cope with our disabilities. 

I hope you enjoy your games 😊
    All you need is L❤️VE ..and oxygen 😝
  • DragonslayerDragonslayer Member Posts: 41 Courageous
    Hi fellow gamers
    It's good to hear from others out there enjoying gaming as much as I do. I take it Irishman is an avid sports fan? Playing sports games is a great way to keep involved while we are in lockdown. You have a very understanding wife and I envy your set up. I was wondering if you play other games as well and what console you have?
    I have a PS4 like Crumbled72 and love RPG's. The Assassins Creed and Tomb Raider series are my favourite. I have played them all more than once and will continue to do so. I agree will what you say about how it helps with all sorts of problems in life. I have Spinal Stenosis and playing is fun as you say, but it does help me with my condition.

Pleas stay in touch
    Alan (Dragonslayer)

• irishmanirishman Member Posts: 9 Listener
    Hi fellow gamers
    It's good to hear from others out there enjoying gaming as much as I do. I take it Irishman is an avid sports fan? Playing sports games is a great way to keep involved while we are in lockdown. You have a very understanding wife and I envy your set up. I was wondering if you play other games as well and what console you have?
    I have a PS4 like Crumbled72 and love RPG's. The Assassins Creed and Tomb Raider series are my favourite. I have played them all more than once and will continue to do so. I agree will what you say about how it helps with all sorts of problems in life. I have Spinal Stenosis and playing is fun as you say, but it does help me with my condition.

Pleas stay in touch
    Alan (Dragonslayer)

yeah i like sports and a liverpool fan :) 
    i have a PS4 too, id play the odd game of call of duty war zone but that's about that, i use to play battlefield alot. People hate lockdown but us gamers are loving it, getting paid to play basically, i know its hard not seeing the family etc but i am dreading going back to work. Maybe we could all add each other and play a game sometime? my PSN is xDeckyyy-_- ^^
    i have really back sciatica im on morphine patches and **** load of tablets need a back operation on my L4/L5 and L5/S1.
    I just want to be able to walk without pain again, someday this will happen but in the main time i will enjoy my gaming :D 

Decky (irishman) ^^
    Hi Decky
    We seem to have a few things in common. I am also on morphine patches and a good deal of other drugs as well. My back operation got cancelled because of this virus and so I have a lot of back pain while walking, or should I say, trying to walk! My PSN is Aland1953. I have tried to play battlefield once, but prefer to play the games I mentioned. I know what you mean about work. Thankfully I am now retired so I can put my gaming first and enjoy every moment while doing so. I really do hope that one day you will walk again without pain, as I hope the same for myself. Let's think about playing together, until then, keep gaming, stay safe and look after yourself.
    Great to connect with you.
    Stay in touch
    Alan
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Administrator Posts: 7,121 Scope community team
    Hi @Dragonslayer (and everyone else).
    When time permits I'm a bit of a gamer too. But it's Xbox or PC for me I'm afraid. I've played a load of different MMOs over the years and still enjoy the occasional game of Assassin's Creed. (I've been eyeing up Odyssey for a while!)

@irishman: I'm sorry your gaming haven got turned into a makeup room! If it makes you feel any better, thanks to the presence of kids, I'm limited to the bedroom and only to games that either don't make the missus motion sick (so, no Rocket League anymore!) or are so dark they don't light up the entire room when she's trying to sleep. Football Manager on dark mode is the safest bet at the moment. :D 
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
    Hi everyone
    I have noticed that some company's have put their new games due for release around summertime this year on hold? I understand this virus doesn't help. But I am thinking it could be due to the new PS5 and Xbox coming out at the end of the year and therefore wanting to release them in this format. I know the PS5 will be able to play PS4 games. But the PS4 won't be able to play the games made for PS5? I intend to buy the new PS5. But what about those that don't want to, or can't afford to? Where does it leave them?
    Alan (Dragonslayer)
  • 66Mustang66Mustang Member Posts: 771 Pioneering
    I play some MMOs - World of Warcraft and RuneScape.

I also liked Call of Duty (especially the zombies) however I sold my XBOX.

I want to get a new games console but I'm worried that you need to play online these days. I prefer to put the disc in and play offline, for many reasons, but especially because the standard of my internet connection means gaming would not be fun online.
  • Crumbled72Crumbled72 Member Posts: 31 Courageous
    66Mustang said:
    I play some MMOs - World of Warcraft and RuneScape.

I also liked Call of Duty (especially the zombies) however I sold my XBOX.

I want to get a new games console but I'm worried that you need to play online these days. I prefer to put the disc in and play offline, for many reasons, but especially because the standard of my internet connection means gaming would not be fun online.
    Omg.. There's still people playing Wow? OK joke.. I played 8yrs since the release but cannot be arsed anymore on that.
    I noticed that this pandemic has made me not to want to play almost at all for some reason.. Idk why though.. 
    All you need is L❤️VE ..and oxygen 😝
  • OverlyAnxiousOverlyAnxious Member Posts: 481 Pioneering
    I've played a load of different MMOs over the years and still enjoy the occasional game of Assassin's Creed. (I've been eyeing up Odyssey for a while!)
    Odyssey is definitely worth getting tbh!  Combines lots of previous AC tech together.  

I think I've had most AC games since about 2007.  Was gutted they didn't bring out a new one at the end of last year...could really have done with it during lockdown too lol!  They have announced the new one will come out later this year with a Viking theme...
    I've played a load of different MMOs over the years and still enjoy the occasional game of Assassin's Creed. (I've been eyeing up Odyssey for a while!)
    Odyssey is definitely worth getting tbh!  Combines lots of previous AC tech together.  

I think I've had most AC games since about 2007.  Was gutted they didn't bring out a new one at the end of last year...could really have done with it during lockdown too lol!  They have announced the new one will come out later this year with a Viking theme...
    The AC I enjoyed the most was Black Flag, so as long as there's sailing, I'll be there!
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

The AC I enjoyed the most was Black Flag, so as long as there's sailing, I'll be there!
    You're in luck then, plenty of sailing between the Greek islands! :D
    I'm glad to hear there are a few others out there that like the AC games. I have played all of them more than once and still keep many of them on disc. Black Flag is one of the very best and for me remains arguably the best?
    TR is a!so top of the list. I am once again playing Rise of the tomb raider. I prefer playing on disc rather than online and also prefer to play single player third person. 
    I do urge you to look on the PS shop, I found Rise of TR on there for 7£.99p. On disc to buy new from a game supplier it was 37£. 
    I was also wondering how often do you all play? How many hours? I can play all day! And these days every day. Whereas I hear it should be no more than 2hrs? But don't you find it helps with concentration and hand to eye coordination? If also keeps my mind off these terrible time we find ourselves in.
    Dragonslayer.

I'm Xbox rather than PS4 myself. :)

Play pretty much everyday, probably an hour or two per day on average.  I can't play for too long myself as it causes problems with vision, headaches and hand aches so try to restrict it to an hour at a time.  I used to take a walk to break it up but during lockdown even watching TV seems to help so I guess I must be concentrating too hard on the games ha!
    Hi There
    Has anyone with a PS4 had any experience with using a usb stick to store games on?  I'm thinking, that if the new PS5 will be able to play PS4 games, is this, or could it be a way to keep old games to play again instead of keeping disc's. I'm thinking of the downloaded games I have on my PS4 now.
    Dragonslayer

• emilyanneremilyanner Member Posts: 50 Connected
    Don’t know has anyone got animal crossing new horizons on switch 
    edited June 16
    Omg.. There's still people playing Wow? OK joke.. I played 8yrs since the release but cannot be arsed anymore on that.
    I noticed that this pandemic has made me not to want to play almost at all for some reason.. Idk why though.. 
    Sorry only just seen this post, but, they have brought back the classic version of the game if you miss that one!

Dragonslayer said:
    I was also wondering how often do you all play? How many hours? I can play all day! And these days every day. Whereas I hear it should be no more than 2hrs? But don't you find it helps with concentration and hand to eye coordination? If also keeps my mind off these terrible time we find ourselves in.
    Dragonslayer.

I get bored quite easily but I play maybe 30 mins at a time, a few times a day.

I can't comment for other areas of the body but as for your eyes, my optician said you can use screens all day long if you want, just be sure to look away from the screen and into the distance every 15 mins to refocus your eyes.
    I haven't played a game for a few days, which is strange for me. But I am looking forward to the last of us 2 coming out on Friday. 
    I am also looking forward to the PS5 coming out at the end of the year, especially as it will play PS4 games as well, which will mean I can keep my games library.
    I don't think playing affects my vision but I understand how it might for some. For those people who are affected looking away from time to time seems to be a good idea.
    Dragonslayer
    I believe the advice is more to preserve your eyesight in the future. Something to do with eyes having muscles which need to be stretched just like any other muscle. I'm not an expert though!
    You'll have to give us your review of The Last of Us 2 @Dragonslayer. I don't own a PS4, but I've always been tempted by The Last of Us.

Was there anything announced for the PS5 that has got anybody excited?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Administrator Posts: 8,970 Scope community team
    Don’t know has anyone got animal crossing new horizons on switch 
    Hi @emilyanner, I don't. However, I am very tempted! How have you found it?
    Community Partner
    Scope
    I like this social thing 
    Glad to hear that @emilyanner! :)
    Community Partner
    Scope
    @Adrian Go online and take a look at the specs for the PS5. It's looking like it's going to be a World beater in gaming. One thing they say it can do is load a game in a second. That to me sounds too big a claim, or maybe I misunderstood.
    I will review the last of us 2. I'm looking forward to it.
    That is a bold claim @Dragonslayer!
    I've seen claims that it will load games 100 times as fast as the PS4 and can load 2GB in a quarter of a second, so I guess we'll have to wait and see how the touted hardware performance translates to the real world. Exciting times though!
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
  • PIPPERMANPIPPERMAN Member Posts: 14 Listener
    edited June 18
    I've played a few online multi player games over the years.
    Some turn out to be a huge imposition on time or require a feed of money to remain competitive.
    at conquerclub.com you can play a version of the old risk game with many different maps and it doesn't cost a penny unless you want to be able to play unlimited games for a small membership.

I also pay a shoot em up style game called Grand Tanks where there isn't a huge disadvantage for players who don't pay big bucks to be ahead of the competition. Both these games you can comfortably play for 5 minutes or 5 hours a day.

Never been a huge fan of pay-to-win games either myself @PIPPERMAN. I used to play Counterstrike at a pretty reasonable level and while you don't need to buy anything to remain competitive at that, the amount of time you need to sink into the game to not get continually embarrassed can be ridiculous.

I don't really play anything online anymore, but I'd love to find something I could pick up and play for five minutes at a time and not get destroyed.
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
    Party time at home 
    @Adrian_Scope
    I have been playing The Last of us 2 on PS4 for a little while now and it is brilliant.  The cinematography, artwork, design and gameplay is outstanding. There is something on here for eveyone. It is full of puzzles to solve, things to find and collect, lots to discover and for those that like shooters it is also full of that. I think it will become on of the best games of the year and even at the download cost of £54.99 well worth the cost for there will be between 30-40hrs of gameplay within it. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
    Dragonslayer.

• t0nkyst0nkys Member Posts: 25 Courageous
    @Adrian_Scope
    I have been playing The Last of us 2 on PS4 for a little while now and it is brilliant.  The cinematography, artwork, design and gameplay is outstanding. There is something on here for eveyone. It is full of puzzles to solve, things to find and collect, lots to discover and for those that like shooters it is also full of that. I think it will become on of the best games of the year and even at the download cost of £54.99 well worth the cost for there will be between 30-40hrs of gameplay within it. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
    Dragonslayer.

Ive only just started playing and I’m psyched for it
    Have you got a Nintendo switch 
  • ross2503ross2503 Member Posts: 76 Courageous
    Been playing The Last Of Us since Friday and loving it so far. The game is beautiful, the infected are even creepier and the accessibility features are incredible. 

Naughty Dog made some pretty big impressions with the accessibility features in Uncharted 4, but I think this game could be, excuse the pun but, a game changer. It's the easiest I've gotten used to a new game in such a long time. 

Not too far in yet so can't comment on the story, wouldn't want to spoil anything anyway :) 
  • GeoarkGeoark Community champion, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,272 Disability Gamechanger
    @Adrian_Scope I upgraded my laptop last week so I could carry on playing Cities:Skylines, the main reason for the change was to improve the graphics card, but also to switch from hard drive to SSD. I own 12 DLC but used to play with only 3 activated but it would take 30 - 60 minutes for it all to upload. I now play with all 12 DLCs activated and a few mods and it takes around 2 minutes to load up. SSD is a real game changer in terms of speed of loading.

I moved from discs to online purchasing a couple of years ago with Steam. Yes I do have to go through steam to verify I own the game but also found it comes with benefits. I don't have a collection of discs that can deteriorate over time and use, Or lose an old favourite that I fancy playing again. Updates are automatically applied. The only downside I can see, like my collection of books on Kindle, is if the company goes down I lose everything I own with them.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• GlobsterGlobster Member Posts: 198 Pioneering
    edited June 22
    Hello 
    I like playing pro evolution soccer game on my PS4 and I like playing streets of rage which is a fighting game 
    I am planning to create my own gaming channel on YouTube as a young man with cerebral palsy 
    Geoark said:
    @Adrian_Scope I upgraded my laptop last week so I could carry on playing Cities:Skylines, the main reason for the change was to improve the graphics card, but also to switch from hard drive to SSD. I own 12 DLC but used to play with only 3 activated but it would take 30 - 60 minutes for it all to upload. I now play with all 12 DLCs activated and a few mods and it takes around 2 minutes to load up. SSD is a real game changer in terms of speed of loading.

I moved from discs to online purchasing a couple of years ago with Steam. Yes I do have to go through steam to verify I own the game but also found it comes with benefits. I don't have a collection of discs that can deteriorate over time and use, Or lose an old favourite that I fancy playing again. Updates are automatically applied. The only downside I can see, like my collection of books on Kindle, is if the company goes down I lose everything I own with them.
    I splashed out for a new laptop at the start of May and I've been equally impressed with the SSD. I currently have an average boot time of 27 seconds and can have Steam and Europa Universalis IV running within a couple of minutes total. I have to admit I was always reserved about buying from Steam but DRM is just one of those things you have to deal with if you want access to a broader catalogue than GOG offers. Most of my old game discs are scratched now anyway and I long ago lost the manuals with the serial numbers, so this is the price I have to pay!
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
    Looks like I better fork out for a PS4 then @Dragonslayer and @ross2503!

Globster said:
    Hello 
    I like playing pro evolution soccer game on my PS4 and I like playing streets of rage which is a fighting game 
    I am planning to create my own gaming channel on YouTube as a young man with cerebral palsy 
    Streets of Rage is an absolute classic.
    Do you play Pro Evo online @Globster?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
    Either that or pre-order a PS5 @Adrian_Scope :) 

Definitely get a PS5
    Some of the games scheduled for it look truly amazing. The new AC about Vikings will I'm sure be a best seller and it will still play all the PS4 games. 
    Hello everyone sorry slow replies been busy doing other stuff 
    edited June 22
    Definitely get a PS5
    Some of the games scheduled for it look truly amazing. The new AC about Vikings will I'm sure be a best seller and it will still play all the PS4 games.

And then there's the truely bizarre looking games like Bugsnacks, where you can play as a strawberry :D 
    @[email protected]
    yes I do play pro evolution soccer 2020 online 
    Level 12 is on easy mode is bugging me now on streets of rage but my never give up attitude will get past the level. I play this game with my older brother we use to play the game on the megadrive
    Is anyone playing classic games on Ps4 at the moment that use to play on others console before the game came out on the Ps4?
    Are there any classic games you would see brought to the Ps4 platform?

@Globster I'm curious to know your thoughts on how Pro Evo compares to FIFA? I tend to upgrade my football game every couple of years because I don't think they improve enough year on year to justify the cost, but I've always just bought FIFA.

Regarding classic games, I'm not currently playing any, but I'd love to get the remastered Crash Bandicooot. 

I would absolutely LOVE to see Simpsons Hit and Run remastered by EA, hopefully it happens one day. 

@ross2503
    Hello Ross 
    I used to play FIFA on the on PS4 but I have found it was very expensive just to play the FIFA game on the PS4. I have been playing pro evolution soccer on the PS4 for the last years you can do everything you can do on FIFA on the PS4 
    I got the latest version of pro evolution soccer game on PS4 cheap on the PS4 store because I pay for PlayStation membership so I only had to pay only £4.00 for the latest version of the pro evolution soccer game their deal on the PS4 store during lockdown 

I would also recommend you also would YouTube videos to see what you think about pro evolution soccer game on PS4 @ross2503
    @Globster
    I'll have to give it a go at some point! 
  • JaneCambsJaneCambs Member Posts: 20 Courageous
    Hello, I just wanted to say, my mum who is 70 plays video games. She has a PS4. She messages me pics of her gaming all the time. She loves No Mans Sky and many others 
    that’s a typical message from my mum. She lives in France and that’s her playing No Mans Sky. She doesn’t believe age should be defiant. She tells me she still feels 16 inside.I say good for you mum :) 
    The artwork is brilliant in No Mans Sky @JaneCambs, I always find the scenery so picturesque. Your mum sounds like a lot of fun and is correct, age shouldn't define you!
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
    edited June 27
    @Adrian_Scope
    what your favourite PS4 game you ever played? 
    What is the online PlayStation community like? I have only got experience of XBOX Live which was just a cess pit of people insulting each other, so I turned off the voice chat and just played without. I have heard the PlayStation online community is better.
    66Mustang said:
    What is the online PlayStation community like? I have only got experience of XBOX Live which was just a cess pit of people insulting each other, so I turned off the voice chat and just played without. I have heard the PlayStation online community is better.
    To be honest I think you're gonna get those sorts of people regardless of the console, and it will also depend on the game you're playing. By and large I don't think it's too bad.

PlayStation is much better than Xbox in most departments in my opinion, especially in the key category, the games themselves.
    Thanks Ross for the post.

I was playing mainly Call of Duty. It was in the days of the XBOX 360 / PS3 - I haven't owned a console since then. It seemed the only reason someone would talk on there was to insult someone else! No talk of co-operation/tactics or just a friendly chat.

Nowadays I just play a couple of multiplayer games on the computer (World of Warcraft and RuneScape) and while there is a little bit of discussion in the general chat channels, again most people seem to only speak when it is to say something negative or to insult someone.

Maybe it is just my choice of game! It is a shame because games can be really good fun but I think the community can make a game experience.
    @66Mustang

Unfortunately I think that's just how it is normally these days. If people are using voice chat they're generally in a private chat room with friends.

At the moment I'm playing The Last Of Us 2, occasionally GTA, Rocket League among others.
    @66 mustang
    I don't engage in any online community chat on PS4 nor do play online. Tried it once and found it to be nothing like playing games as they where meant to be played. I know online playing is the way gaming is fast heading, but it's a sorry fact that there are those out there that use the net to abuse others for "Fun", as they call it while they hide behind anonymity. Better to just ignore them.

@Adrian_Scope
    It's hard to say which is the best game I have ever played. AC games are for me the best. Black Flag is high up there, along with Odessey. But I have to say TLous2 is easily for me being added to the list.

Globster said:
    @Adrian_Scope
    what your favourite PS4 game you ever played? 
    Unfortunately I don't own a PS4, but I did spend a lot of time a few months ago playing Dreams which was a unique experience. What about you?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
    66Mustang said:
    Thanks Ross for the post.

I was playing mainly Call of Duty. It was in the days of the XBOX 360 / PS3 - I haven't owned a console since then. It seemed the only reason someone would talk on there was to insult someone else! No talk of co-operation/tactics or just a friendly chat.

Nowadays I just play a couple of multiplayer games on the computer (World of Warcraft and RuneScape) and while there is a little bit of discussion in the general chat channels, again most people seem to only speak when it is to say something negative or to insult someone.

Maybe it is just my choice of game! It is a shame because games can be really good fun but I think the community can make a game experience.
    I've gotta say my experience of it is much the same. I've run some fairly big gaming communities with a lot of coordination over strategy and tactics. Probably among the best experiences I've had in fact. But stepping outside of that bubble you realise just how toxic gaming communities generally are. Now if I play online, I just play silently and with everyone muted!
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
    @Adrian_Scope
    It's hard to say which is the best game I have ever played. AC games are for me the best. Black Flag is high up there, along with Odessey. But I have to say TLous2 is easily for me being added to the list.
    I've not seen a bad review of it yet and it seems right up my alley. I'm going to have to get a PlayStation aren't I?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
    @Adrian_Scope
    I've not seen a bad review of it yet and it seems right up my alley. I'm going to have to get a PlayStation aren't I?
    Yes you are Adrian. Don't miss out on this game, it is quite something. I am coming to the end and will definitely play a few more times. Then again in 16 days The Ghosts of Tusami is released. That could possibly be even better? Or so I've heard. Looks like a summer of great gaming ahead.
    Maybe you might think about waiting until the end of the year and get a PS5? That will play TLOus2, and they will release it on the new console.
    I'll see if I can find a way to justify the outlay to the other half @Dragonslayer!

I haven't been impressed with the XBOX One exclusives for quite some time, so it might be time to switch sides (again).
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
    Sorry slow replies been really busy doing stuff hope your all keeping safe and keeping your distance 
  • t0nkyst0nkys Member Posts: 25 Courageous
    I’ve finally made a meth lab in my animal crossing basement!! I’m so pleased lol I’ll do a house tour on my YouTube at some point.
    edited July 1
    @Adrian_Scope
    The exclusives on PlayStation have always been fantastic, ever since the PS3 days. Games like Resistance, Uncharted, Little Big Planet and TLOU are all outstanding series, I don't think I'll ever switch sides.

@emilyanner
    I hope you are doing well also!

@t0nkys
    Quite an achievement, well done :D Didn't know you could do that on Animal Crossing 

Has anyone looked at the game trailers for the new PS5? My mum sent me some trailers and the graphics look stunning. @Adrian_Scope yes No Mans Sky is beautiful to look at. My mum got me to try playing it once. You are randomly placed on a planet. Mine was toxic and I just kept dying lol She has her own star gate to her favourite planets. She is a pro :) 
    edited July 2
    JaneCambs said:
    Has anyone looked at the game trailers for the new PS5? My mum sent me some trailers and the graphics look stunning. @Adrian_Scope yes No Mans Sky is beautiful to look at. My mum got me to try playing it once. You are randomly placed on a planet. Mine was toxic and I just kept dying lol She has her own star gate to her favourite planets. She is a pro :) 
    I watched the PS5 reveal event the other week, yes some of the games look amazing. Spiderman and Ratchet and Clank particularly. Also interested by the game Stray, I've always wanted to play as a cat!

I've never played No Man's Sky but it looks like a beautiful game 
    No Man's Sky is a very beautiful game. A little bit lonely to be honest (especially as I've still never seen another player!) but absolutely stunning and very evocative. I always feel like a lone explorer seeing something nobody else ever has, which is simultaneously amazing and a bit terrifying too!
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
    @Adrian_Scope you don’t have to play it alone. My mum plays with one of my brothers sometimes. 

Tada :) just incase you wanted to know 
    I play animal crossing new horizons if a brilliant game to play on switch if you wanna connect 
    @ross2503 the games do look incredible. I saw some Cyberpunk and it looked amazing. 

I like the idea of the cat. I had a dream once that I was a panther walking the streets. Many moons ago 
    @JaneCambs
    Hopefully they release a panther game at some point for you then, so that dream can come true :D 
    JaneCambs said:
    @Adrian_Scope you don’t have to play it alone. My mum plays with one of my brothers sometimes. 

Tada :) just incase you wanted to know 
    Thanks @JaneCambs. Now I just need to find a friend! :lol:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
  • ScoliFibroGirlScoliFibroGirl Member Posts: 46 Courageous
    On my ps4 I love playing fallout 4, fallout76 and tomb raider and COD, my username is lanabanana86 if anyone wants add me
  • Subzer0_ScorpionSubzer0_Scorpion Member Posts: 14 Connected
    Xbox 4life 😂😂😂! 

Xbox 4life 😂😂😂! 

Hi there
    I love the same kind of games as you and It's good to know there are others out there that like the same. Gaming has no age limits, so keep on playing and beating all the bad guys you come across on whatever game you are into right now.
    Dragonslayer 😁😁

Finished TLous2 just recently and loved everything about it. It is definitely one of the best games ever. But now I find myself without a game to play! For a little while anyway. I'm looking forward to getting Ghost of Tusami end of next week and waiting for my copy of No man's sky to arrive. Thought I'd try it after reading all I have heard about it from others on here. I'll let you know how I get on with it.
    😇
    Does anyone have Facebook or messenger to keep in connect with me 
    Or animal crossing new horizon tick tok 
    I’m on Facebook and tick tok 
    edited July 7
    I must be one of the only people around who doesn't use Tick Tock :D 

• Subzer0_ScorpionSubzer0_Scorpion Member Posts: 14 Connected
    Nah ross2503, I'm in the same boat as you 😂! Only social media I use is what's app
    @emilyanner
    I would appreciate what tic Tock is all about because heard about what is?
    I appreciate what hear you do on ticktock you  Emillyanner you do have craft or talent your share there? 
    I did three more videos this morning on tick tok I love that app I enjoy sharing my talents on tick tok with other people 
    @emilyanner
    What you please tell what your videos were about?

I did three more videos this morning on tick tok I love that app I enjoy sharing my talents on tick tok with other people 
    That's great, I'm glad you enjoy expressing yourself and sharing your talent on there as you say. 

It certainly seems like a great outlet for that sort of thing. 

As the poster above me asked, what are your videos that you put on there about? I'm interested :) 
    Anyone playing video games today? :)
    Community Partner
    Scope
    edited July 9
    @Chloe_Scope
    I find video games helps me  get over writer's block 
    I just wanted to know what ticktock is about because I heard about but I appreciate explain what about? 
Sign in or join us to comment.