Did you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease, or know someone who did, whilst at secondary school? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Did you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease, or know someone who did, whilst at secondary school?

cher1981
cher1981 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone, I hope you might be able to help me!

Im looking for people who attended an English secondary school whilst having IBD - thats crohns disease or ulcerative colitis.

For my masters thesis i'm researching people experiences to better understand how they coped and how schools supported them.  If you are 18 and over, and would be happy to speak to me about your story then please contact me on ss19cw2@leeds.ac.uk

I can promise a safe space to talk and an empathetic ear.  Here are more details: https://www.crohnsandcolitis.org.uk/research/research-involvement-opportunities/take-part-in-research/experiences-of-schooling-coping-techniques-and-inclusion?fbclid=IwAR1PoqGFsSRTy_TY2A6AwFOw5y2VWmUJIDkfSzU2TRXorYly4tG71Ywsr0o

Thanks for looking :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.