If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
• Check you're happy with the email notifications you're receiving.
• Have a look at how the community will be changing its appearance.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.
Diary / 2020-05
I have an overwhelming set of tasks before me and I've been struggling to ... well, do anything at all.
So I need somewhere to keep a basic diary, and this is the only semi-appropriate place to do so. If it's private, I won't update it on a regular basis (I've tried). So, I hope this is ok. I'm not really expecting anyone to read or participate, and it ... well, I'm not sure why anyone else would want to read along ...
Why I need to do this:
- Help keep track of everything I need to get done
- Help to remember that I am making progress (I think?)
- I tend to forget the above (thanks ADHD!)
- Help decision making on task prioritisation
- Get a perspective on how things are changing for me over time
- Attempt to deal with frustrations in a ... not negative manner
I need to add in stuff I have managed to achieve retrospectively ... shedloads has happened in the last, uh .... 6ish years of insanity.