FREE WEBINAR: Taking care of your mental health while living, studying and working at home — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

FREE WEBINAR: Taking care of your mental health while living, studying and working at home

Chloe_Scope
Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger

How to take care of your mental health while living, studying and working at home

Date: 12th May 2020
Time: 1pm-2pm

During these difficult times, many people will be under an emotional strain. Whether you are working or studying from home, facing relationship issues and anxiety, or supporting colleagues, students and friends, we all need to need to be extra vigilant about our mental health.

AbilityNet works with individuals in the workplace, in education and at home. This session will explore how to find the support you need online, and how to use tech to help maintain good mental health.

What you should be aware of in terms of accessing mental health support by phone and online versus face-to-face and the role that diversity plays in terms of mental wellness and delivering support.

We will be joined by a range of experts in this area who can address issues around Diversity and Mental Health. 

I will be one of the panellists and I'll be representing Scope's online community. I hope to discuss the benefits that it can have on your mental health, as well as being able to connect with others.

If this is something you'd be interested in watching it, then you can register here.

Is there anything you would like me to mention? How are you doing? Let me know in the comments below!
Scope

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    This sounds great, @Chloe_Scope so I've registered to watch.  I look forward to it and hope you enjoy taking part.  Thanks for sharing.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.