How to get a new doctor — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How to get a new doctor

Jonesy1
Jonesy1 Community member Posts: 20 Connected
The practice I am I are poor 5 years ago I had pressure on my chest like a medicine ball lying on it treated for asthma for 6 weeks  ended up with a stent fitted in the back of my heart.In bed for a week phoned for antibiotics not very helpful rang an ambulance ended up with Coronavirus and 6 days in hospital in a room in isolation and oxygen so I think I have a fair case

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to hear that hope you are on the mend now? Anyone can change GP's, just look for another surgery in your area and as if they will take you as a patient.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to read that @Jonesy1
    Yes anyone can swap to a different practice. All you have to do is to register at another local practice. Make sure to check out some of the reviews about the practice first carefully however which you can do so online. Best of luck. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.