Confused — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Confused

Tinabean16
Tinabean16 Community member Posts: 19 Listener
I attended a work assessment in December 2019 and haven’t heard the outcome of this.  My work commitments were reduced to looking for volunteering jobs for 10 hours before lockdown because of my Mental health.  The last time I went to the job centre my work coach said that I had been found fit for work.  I have never received any notification either by post or on my journal informing me of the outcome of this assessment.  Surely I should have been notified before my work coach.  
Tina 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15 Listener
    Is this your Universal Credit work assessment to determine which group you're put in? If so I had mine September last year, didn't hear anything back until I got an email about 6 weeks later saying there was an important message in my journal. Checked my journal there was a PDF attached with my outcome and another journal entry saying I had to check my new commitments. Double check there if not write a journal entry to your work coach. 
  • Tinabean16
    Tinabean16 Community member Posts: 19 Listener
    Hi jessica9876

Yes it is the universal credit work assessment. I haven’t received a PDF on my journal nor a letter or phone call or email.
    Thank you for your help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    Hello @Tinabean16. As @jessica9876 mentioned, they should have uploaded a PDF attachment to your journal with a decision.
    If you've not had one officially like this, I'd suggest getting in touch with them and asking them for the decision. Let us know how you get on. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    That's interesting @mikehughescq, thank you.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.