Hello everybody. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello everybody.

Options
Mapmma
Mapmma Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everybody. I just got my two year badge, but this is the first time contributing. Just saying "Hi!" :smile:

Comments

• Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,849 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hey, nice to 'meet you', glad you stopped by to say hello, good on you getting a badge, thats great
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Mapmma and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  How are you today?  Congratulations on getting your 2 year badge!  That's fab and so glad that you decided to contribute to the forum.  I hope you have been enjoying your time on here so far.  I look forward to reading future posts from you and seeing you around.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Mapmma - I'm pleased you've decided to contribute. I've only been here 9 months but have found everyone to be so friendly that I enjoy chatting here. That's great you have a badge for being here 2 years. How are you doing? :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    :lol: Better late than never @Mapmma! I'm glad you took the step to post and may I wish you a belated welcome to the community. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and congratulations on your 2 year badge and also having the confidence to post will be nice to see you around

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.