Life coach, coaching you to a more fulfilled life! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Life coach, coaching you to a more fulfilled life!

Options
lifecoach
lifecoach Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited May 2020 in Start here and say hello!
Hello,

My name is Sarah and I am a qualified life and mindfulness coach. When I was 18 months old I had an accident which made me paralysed from the neck down.

Throughout my life I have been through many challenges and adversities and I now want to help others.

If you are interested in knowing more or booking a free consultation please email me at [removed by moderator]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome to the community Sarah.
    I've had to remove the email address from your post as we don't allow the sharing of personal information such as full names, addresses or email addresses.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @lifecoach - Sarah and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  Thank you for your very interesting introduction and for joining us, offering your services.  Great to hear that you have turned your life around after having an accident and now help people.  That must give you a lot of satisfaction and be quite rewarding and it is a brilliant thing to help others in need.  Your services look interesting and I wish you well with it!

I'm sure you will have a lot to contribute to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time with us.  I certainly look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.